Chris Taylor joined Morris Adjmi architects in 2012. In his role as Creative Director for Interiors, he works on many of the firm’s projects and ensures that all finished interiors are not only consistent with MA’s high design standards but are also harmoniously integrated with the entire building to produce a comprehensive, unified vision. He is particularly involved with large-scale residential and hospitality projects such as the Atlantic Plumbing buildings in Washington D.C. and the ROOST extended stay hotels. Prior to joining MA, Chris worked as an interior designer for a boutique firm in his native Sydney, Australia where he focused on conceptual design and interior detailing.
1. What is your design background?
2. What are some of your favorite projects that you’ve worked on? Why?
3. What are your favorite and least favorite design tips? Why?
4. How would you describe your design aesthetic?
5. Why do you want to choose Juniper lighting in a possible project, and what is your favorite Juniper fixture?
Juniper Designer Highlights
Juniper wants to get the word out about your favorite designers and architects. As members of the high-end design community, Juniper offers an exclusive look at our top designers, revealing their backgrounds and design preferences. To contribute to the conversation, contact us to be featured on our blog!